The ellipse Prize is an art competition established by ellipse art projects to highlight artistic creation on French territory focussing on a different country in each edition.
The goal of this project is to support collective awareness about the surrounding environment using messages conveyed by artists. Art is fundamental to deal with essential subjects. Improving access to culture for as many as possible is a means of sensibility and innovation awakening.
The ellipse Prize wants to help artists mobility to share their work and to upgrade their creative thinking with meetings with other like-minded creators from different cultures. It’s crucial to support them in a more globalised world where economic and social disparities are growing.
Across this program, ellipse art projects is committed to facilitate an artist to gain access to international networks through an exhibition in France every year.
_Winner of the ellipse prize 2023
The winner of this third edition dedicated to the emerging creation of Togo is Ras Sankara.
He will benefit from:
- an exhibition at the international art fair AKAA 2023
- two double pages dedicated in an art book
- a tailored professional accompaniment
- a communication campaign allowing visibility in the press and specialized media
- all the expenses related to the exhibition will be borne including a production grant according to the project, transport fees, visa, per diem